The course is designed for leaders at all levels, the aim of this course is to encourage and teach techniques for the leaders who will management a lean transformation. The information in this training has been developed using established theories and a wealth of hands on experience.
We will look at:
- What is lean and why can it fail.
- What are the 3 areas of change and how do they interlink
- Understand where to find operating losses
- Brief overview of Value stream mapping
- Communication techniques
- Understanding management Infrastructures
- Mind sets and behaviour's
- Structuring a transformation
This course has a depth of information and will give you an insight into how people think and feel, the theories and techniques are not just limited to a lean transformation but all areas of leadership from shop floor to management.
At the end of this training you should have a basic knowledge of leading a transformation and be able to:
- Understand the theories around the 3 elements of change
- Confidently explain the leadership needs to a 3rd party.
- Guide a small team through a transformation.
- Be able to read the teams actions and understand the possible reasons
- Feel you have enhanced your leadership tool box
Duration 25 to 30 minutes