The course is designed for beginners to lean; the aim of this course is to create a foundation for you to build on. OEE is a worldwide measure of how a company is performing. All large manufacturing bias companies use this to drive improvement, so this course is designed to give you an underpinning knowledge of why, how and when we use OEE. It will increase your lean knowledge and grow your lean confidence.
We will look at:
- What is (OEE) Overall equipment effectiveness and understand why we use it
- Understand what it measures and the information it feeds back
- Understand the difference between OEE one and OEE two
- Explain the calculations to be able to work out OEE.
- Insight into analysing the data produced by OEE
OEE is a powerful tool and will guide and standardise the data for you. This subject is extensive so this course will give you a strong understanding OEE.
At the end of this training you should be able to:
- Understand the calculations behind OEE
- Confidently explain OEE and the relevant calculations to a 3rd party.
- Understand how to include OEE and analyse the data.
- Use OEE as a lean improvement tool
- Feel you have enhanced your lean tool box
Duration 25 to 30 minutes